Morning glories


For Jan
Morning glories blooming on the garden gate.







Still waiting

Comments

  1. Lovely Glories. The shot with the birdhouse is my fave. The spider web makes it mysterious.....(and I have a thing for birdies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely! I like the shot with the birdhouse too. I was reading up on the care of morning glories this morning. They seem to thrive on neglect (little water) and poor soil. Perhaps mine are getting too much care. ? Although not blooming, your porch vine looks quite healthy! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to keep these mg's on the front porch from wilting away in the sun, so I keep watering them. I think the heat has been hard on them. A few buds are coming though, so any day now. I like the birdhouse too- it's very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day! 2022

An All Inclusive Presence